Graduate Personal Systems Category Manager PORTUGAL
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Consumer Notebooks , Desktops and Displays management plan for retail and omnichannel markets: Distribution order intake, Product promotions, Stocks and Aging management, SO follow up
- Market intelligence tools management (IDC and GFK regular reports). Competition Analysis. Pricing Analysis.
- Training to Sales Partners ( HP Retail Account Managers, Distributors, Retailers, Proximity call center, etc.)
- Copyright Fees tracking both for Portugal
- Promotional Pricing OPGs (promo/rebate) both for Portugal
- Sell In & Sell Out reporting for Consumer products
- Limes Demo program follow up for Consumer products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree.
- Typically 1-2 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Business or/and Engineering profile preferred
- English high proficiency required
- Portuguese native proficiency
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Microsoft Office advanced user
- Strong teamwork skills to work in multifuncional teams
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top