Graduate Marketing Support (f/m)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
We're looking for a marketing professional who has shown he/she can suppport regional teams in Geneva to develop and execute end-to-end marketing strategies that drive business results (tempoary contract for 2 years).
You'll be driving all Personal Systems marketing activities in the SMB segment, one of which is a key customer segment for HP, and a fundamental driver of growth for the Personal System business. The ideal candidate will have an intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
You'll likely to be able to demonstrate how you can deliver end-to-end marketing, from customer insights to execution.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Plan and deliver the regional SMB marketing plan for HP Personal systems hardware, services and solutions
- Align with all internal - country marketing leads, business leads the channel sales organisation and supporting centers of expertise (PR, Communications, Media, Customer Insights) - and external stakeholders - Agencies, Partners and Customers - for effective end-to-end execution through cross-functional alignment and coordination
- Based on a clear understanding of customer/segment needs, ensure our Sales teams are properly armed with assets, content and messages for targeted industry and customer segments and communication
- Support WW marketing in creating positioning, messaging, and content framework for SMB space
- Identify/develop innovative/ breakthrough program aligned with key metrics
- Align with cross-functional and/or cross-organizational teams as needed to plan and execute Go to Market (GTM) plans and budgets
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 0-1 year marketing experience (internship, trainee)
- Industry, sales and/or channel experience will be highly valued, especially from the IT industry
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools a plus
- High-level knowledge of marketing/market research activities and procedures.
- Strong written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Ability to influence and drive consensus.
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Driven, energetic, quick learner and audacious
- Fluent English (French a plus)
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top