Graduate Hire- Quality Program Manager, Information Developer
This position is responsible for drafting, reviewing, editing, validating and publishing product support content which is often highly technical and under a short deadline. This position is also responsible for developing strong internal and external relationships, helping drive preventive actions to improve future product quality, and driving continuous process and procedural improvements that help us work more efficiently and effectively. Prior experience in PC-based hardware and support-oriented technical writing is strongly preferred.
The position deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- Managing queues for product advisory requests
- Drafting, managing reviews for, finalizing and publishing product advisories
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with regional product advisory contacts to ensure efficiency and to help drive ongoing operational improvements
- Reporting and escalating issues with systems related to advisories (e.g. iMPACT, Concentra)
- Participate in routine and ad hoc meetings pertaining to advisories and related customer communications
- Promote quality and TCE improvements in all work related activities
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a First Level University degree in Technical Communications, Computer Science or related technical/communications field and a minimum of 2-4 years related experience or an Advanced University degree and up to 2 years related experience or equivalent.
- Understand software and hardware technology area concepts and develops working knowledge of products/processes, applications and systems in assigned area of responsibility such as authoring tools and source management.
- Ability to operate in multiple disciplines (multi-platform products).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Existing product within a technology, or new product within a technology with supervision.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top