Graduate Hire- Product Marketing Manager, Commercial Chrome devices
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
If you are our Product Marketing manager, you will have the chance to take over sustaining PM activities for Chromebook and Stream projects.
- Perform competitive analysis (e.g., pricing, promotions, GTM activities) to support PSS life cycle strategies/tactics.
- Assist with forecasting to assure sufficient product is available.
- Assist with product/service/ solution introductions and end-of-life obsolescence activities.
- Execute/analyze product/ service/solution price promotions.
- Assist with management/ deployment of alliance and other partner funds (specials, pricing, price promotions).
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/ Technical relevant.
- Graduated from highest University degree within 12 months (Military service period can be waived)
- 0-2 years product management experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of general marketing function.
- Knowledge of product marketing fundamentals.
- English writing skills and extensive verbal skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top