Graduate Hire - Electrical Hardware Engineer, Commercial Notebook
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Electrical Hardware Engineer, Commercial Notebookin Taiwan, you will have a chance to
- Designs portions of engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on electrical hardware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other electrical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduate from highest University degree within 12 months (Military service period can be waived) or within one year of experience in Electrical Engineering function.
- Experience or understanding of electrical design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
- Understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Back to top