Graduate Hire- BIOS Project Specialist
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our BIOS Project Specialist in Taiwan/Taipei, you will have a chance to
- Perform BIOS function tests and Create test plan for new function.
- Work with ODMs for Sustaining platforms BIOS maintenance.
- Collect and summarize project BIOS release information and publish to HP cross function team
- Develops relationships with internal, cross organizational project teams for product development and manufacturing.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Management or equivalent.
- Obtain highest degree in the past 12 months or in the next 3 months, typically less than 1 year experience.
- Experience or understanding of project planning tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top