Graduate Business Developer - Germany
- Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain
HP is changing the way people understand 3Dprinting. HP launched few years ago a unique technology and business model to disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry from product development to manufacturing. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is one of the most transformative forces in our lifetime - join HP and be a part of it.
As a Business Development Representative, you will join an industry-leading organization in technology sales and, together with the sales team, you will be at the forefront of shaping our future success. You will be directly engaged in building relationships with existing and net new customers, hunting for new sales opportunities, promoting the benefits of our products and services and expanding our market share. You will have account responsibility, close sales deals on assigned products and services, and generate leads for other sales staff. Working as a team with other sales experts, you will drive marketing programs, sales initiatives, and incremental revenue. As a valued team member, you will give your insights making a real contribution to our business.
- Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into large companies specialized in 3D printing, rapid prototyping, additive manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, medical and dental
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions
- Be a trusted member of the core account team and help define the business approach for your specific region and deliver a joint strategy
- Be on the forefront of evangelizing new products and technologies for 3D printing.
- Collaborating with Country Managers and Field sales teams, develop and manage accurate sales pipeline information, ensuring timely communication of forecast and accurate changes to customer buying plans, while achieving sales management goals
- Develop account plans in alignment with field sales to deliver on strategic goals, such as revenue, market share, and portfolio spread
- Develop strong professional working relationships with customers, partners, and colleagues
- Understand the customer's key drivers from both business and IT perspectives, and develop relevant solutions to meet customer needs
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering or BA.
- Typically from 0 - 2 years of experience .
- Strong desire to join the HP sales organization and the 3D printing industry.
- Highly fluent in German.
- Experience in sales, business development or consultancy with C-level executives engagement.
- Strong team player, goal job oriented and analytical skills.
- Solid customer negotiation skills with good presentation and communication skills.
At HP Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business.
What we offer:
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP's own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- An attractive benefit package
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports center (indoor and outdoor) with 25+ regular coordinated activities
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally
HP is a $58+ billion fortune 100 company with 50,000+ employees worldwide across 170 countries. Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
Back to top