Graduate 3DP Business Analyst
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP 3D Printing group and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at HP.
You will be part of the 3DP Business Development team. The role requires strong analytical skills, market analysis capabilities and ability to assess the 3D Printing industry to identify and report on nascent trends and key innovations in the industry. You will also be in direct contact with customers and partners who are in the process of adopting 3DP technology in their business and driving forward the next industrial revolution.
We are looking for a young professional that brings energy and passion, as well as eagerness to learn the fast growing and dynamic landscape of the 3D Printing industry. The ideal candidate will have the ability to look at trends in the industry and connect the insights with HP strategy in 3D Printing, will have some technical background on key 3DP technologies and applications, and will be working in alignment with the other key functions within the organization.
Responsibilities will include and not be limited to the following areas:
- Market analysis, including timely assessment and analysis of key industry trends
- Financial analysis and development of key performance indicators to analyze competitors performance and market growth
- Competitive analysis (e.g., pricing, promotions, Go to Market (GTM) activities) to support Product Service Solution (PSS) life cycle strategies/tactics
- Analysis of product/service/solution and measurement of potential target markets
- Lead, co-lead and/or act as Program/Project manager for special or cross functional initiatives
- Lead, co-lead and/or act as Program/Project manager for customer and/or partner relationships
- Assist in preparation of executive level presentations
Education and Experience Required:
- Master's degree in Marketing/Business/Finance/Engineering/IT
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position in a technological company or start-up
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid knowledge of key financial metrics
- Knowledge of general marketing function
- Knowledge of manufacturing and software fundamentals
- Knowledge of data modeling and statistics
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail and ability to identify trends in disparate datasets
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top