Graduate 3D Printing Materials technical PM Junior
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP launched 3 years ago a unique technology and business model to disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry and we want you to be part of this exciting opportunity that we've in front of us.
HP Material's open platform strategy will enable the development of new materials for 3D Printing that will be one of the main drivers for the development of this market.
This role requires Materials technical background, customer focus, market knowledge and analytical skills. This person will support Materials team to successful introduce and position 3D Jet Fusion materials in the prototyping and fabrication market. Working closely with Product Managers to make sure launch plans hand 3D materials fits customer requirements to increase 3d printing adoption.
- Will be part of the 3D Strategic Business Management, Application & Materials Team, within the 3D Marketing Organization
- Based in Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona, Spain
- Investigate, key customer needs by vertical and applications.
- Define competitive landscape for new potential materials and market opportunities. Identify 3D applications use cases opportunities for HP3D Jet Fusion technology to bring a differentiated offer
- Work with category teams, sales, R&D and finance to build business cases and run product pricing scenarios
- Drive market research and evidence-based customer insights to build business cases
- Partner with R&D during the development process to ensure focus on the customer/applications needs you identify. Understand tradeoffs and make recommendations based on deep understanding of the customer.
- Create compelling presentations about the customer value and HP benefit.
- Meet marketing objectives and provide deliverables within timelines and on budget.
- Polymers Materials technical background
- Financial acumen and analytical ability to identify trends, support conclusions, and optimize business decisions.
- Have a keen eye for compelling customer experiences, and skilled at defining compelling experiences for business customers.
- Strong communicator that can present, sell, and defend your ideas effectively to internal teams and customers. Can take feedback effectively.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships across and within the organization.
- 3D Management team
- Materials Product Marketing team
- Business Management team
- GTM Sales enablement team
- 3D Category management
- Operations team
- 3D Strategic Forecasting
- Materials Engineering, Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Product Management, Marketing, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English required
- Demonstrated product & technology knowledge
- Ability to interface effectively with functional disciplines and external customers and partners
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Creative problem solving
- Methodical and able to organize and prioritize tasks
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top