Global Supply Planner
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Global Supply Planner in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Leads a broad range of complex supply chain processes and products, such as supply and demand planning analysis, inventory related analysis and planning, strategic and execution product planning and sales and operations planning (SOP).
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and leads/develops recommendations and provides insight for management.
- Independently executes complex demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Works cross-functionally to prioritize backlog.
- Identifies cutting edge analytical tools, models and methods for making key business decisions.
- Partners with global and regional business units to ensure supply availability to meet demand signals.
- Defines and reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement actions to address.
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams inclusive of reporting to Management level.
- Mentors junior-level staff and establishes guidelines for the mentorship programs.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 6-10 years of experience in a supply chain function preferably in supply and/or demand planning.
- Experience in more than one supply chain function with strong analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong project management skills, business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Excellent understanding of material requirements planning (MRP), available to promise (ATP) and master scheduling.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory modeling and analytics.
- Strong leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top