Global Social Care Strategic Program Manager
- Uses knowledge of industry- and market- trends and customer insights to create innovative social support strategies and business models that match the needs of today's and tomorrow's customers .
- Define and design the social support strategic programs roadmap and facilitate project prioritization
- Develop a comprehensive set of strategic recommendations to optimize social support performance aligned with Customer Support strategic directions
- Collaborate across businesses, functions, and regions to align social support strategy and related programs with regional Customer Support needs and GBU requirements
- Actively engage and collaborate with other digital (support) teams to drive to a common customer experience
- Provide program management mentoring and guidance to functional team
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional analytical skills, ability to use a variety of techniques to develop actionable customer- and business insights from multiple data sources.
- Understanding of trends in social-, self-service- and digital- technologies and capabilities.
- Affinity and strong experience with Social Medias Platform, Programs, Tools.
- Proven program management and change management skills. Strong understanding of business planning methods and financial modelling.
- Strong communication skills to report out at executive level.
- Strong Experience with Program Managing global and regional teams
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, be proactive, and make decisions independently
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key HP Services and Customer Support operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques.
- Recognized as a leader in the HP S PM Professions community.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 10 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top