Global Social Care Business Planner
The Social Care business planner is responsible to:
- Define structure and bring alignment in the way business activities are planned, reviewed and prioritized in the Social Care organization. He is responsible to bring a solid structure and processes in place to allow reporting and planning activities in the organization.
- Articulate and/or contribute to the development of new ideas, solutions and methods in regards to Business Planning activities.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Frequently represents the organization to other organization and external customers/clients.
- Exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Define, implement and manage the needed structure for project/program and operational reporting activities
- Manage and Support the financial forecasting, planning, reporting of the Social Care organization
- Support the vendor management Social Care activities and link to other entities in or outside the organization
- Manage calendar of team and reporting events (operational, project/program coordination)
- Bring strong structure and organization to all business activities of the Social Care Team
- Plan Meeting Review and agendas of Social Care Staff
- Provides reliable financial forecasts, update on situation to management.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities within the organization.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key HP Customer Support Organization
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills (coordination, sharepoint, PMO)
- Strong team player and contributor
- Experience with Global team
- Vendor Management expertise (experience with vendor management reviews, RFP, FPA, Procurement etc)
- Strong financial processes expertise (Budget, PO, Procurement, LTP etc)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top