Global Sales Manager - Textiles Printing
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP Large Format Business Unit and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at HP Inc. You will be part of the HP Latex technology team and its expansion into the textiles market.
In a developing business such as digitally printed textiles, HP has the need to structure a new Go-To-market plan that enables the expansion of HP solutions reach into new segments like interior decoration, garment and fashion.
This person will be responsible for the design of a new HP's Go-To-Market plan in the textiles market. This requires expertise on sales and distribution channels for this segment, plus wide industry connections and partnerships network.
This person will be part of the WW team responsible for Go-To-Market strategy, design and execution throughout the regional sales teams.
- Characterization of required Sales Process implied in each segment
- Definition with the regional teams of the necessary distribution model per country
- Resource planning per region, quota setting and sales productivity targets
- Definition of specific partner programs required at regional level
- Integration of new business models and financing programs
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in digital textile printing equipment sales (HW and / or SW), for either direct equipment manufacturers or distribution partners
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English is a must, additional languages are valued)
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, functional disciplines and external customers and partners
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence and make things happen
- Demonstrated business acumen, understanding of organizational strategy, and successful experience managing cross functional teams and non-direct reporting organizations.
- Ability to effectively manage multidisciplinary programs, delivering tangible results
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top