Global Paid Search Marketing Analyst (Recent Graduate) – Google Adwords & Google Shopping
- Vancouver, WA
E-commerce is both growing rapidly and redefining the way we shop and buy. In the online space, the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) is the new "shelf." This role will be a part of team of experts that operate at the intersection of search and the printing category. We drive the performance of HP Original Ink and Toner Cartridges within the SERP and see our presence there as a leading indicator or the health of our online business. We take an integrated view of Search, spanning all three search channels -product ads, text ads, and organic results. This role will play a key role in elevating our Search coverage, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and ultimately market share for Original HP Cartridges.
Do you love Digital Marketing? Do you geek out about Google? Do you love Data? Are you interested in working with a great team of people across the globe? This role will be a part of a Search team that leads HP's global search strategy and execution for ink and toner cartridges. To do this, we analyze customer behavior, work with our HP Stores across the globe, develop the keyword sets for campaigns and tracking, report on search performance and guide strategic implementation. This role will be responsible for working with the Search team in creating keyword sets, analyzing paid and organic search results, conducting competitive analysis and search audits, evaluating HP's search performance, and making recommendations that will drive coverage, ROAS, and market share.
- Search Campaign development, execution, and analytics
- Detailed keyword analysis, including defining the Search keyword 'population' for multiple countries
- Search keyword classification
- Manage search ad groups and campaigns including keywords, negatives, ads, landing pages, and product feeds
- Extensive analysis of search performance
- Ad-hoc digital marketing projects including digital tools and content development
- Bachelor ' s Degree, relevant certificate / training or job experiences that emphasizes analytical skills and problem solving, Master's Degree preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills with an analytical orientation and attention to detail
- Proactive and self-directed with a passion for learning and sharing knowledge
- Strong teamwork orientation and a 'figure it out' attitude
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment with roles and responsibilities that can be fluid
- Very strong teamwork orientation with a desire to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Enjoys working with data, gathering insights and driving action from the insights
- Advanced Excel/Data base capabilities and strong proficiency with Powerpoint
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple time zones
- Understanding of webpage construction and analytics a big plus
- Fluency in English, additional language capability a big plus (French, Spanish, or Portuguese)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you! Learn more about what others are saying about HP as a great place to work and about our diversity and inclusion efforts:
- We were recognized as one of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global in 2016
- We have a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Proud to be named one of Forbes' America's Best Employers for Women 2018 and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years
- As part of our partnership with the National HBCU Business Deans Roundtable, HP's new business-case competition is one way we're investing in students who are ready to step up and reinvent not only the business landscape, but mindsets, too.
- Recognized as a Top LGBT-Friendly Company by Hispanic Network Magazine and as a Safe Zone by all of our employees.
- One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for (by Survey Monkey)
Not only is HP making great products and staffed with outstanding people, but HP offers other valuable benefits. Below are some key benefits offered to US employees:
• 15 vacation days per year (prorated the first year), 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays
• HP 401K with company match
• New graduate college debt assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Company-paid life insurance
• Company-paid disability leave
• Parental leave
• Employee discounts on gym memberships, the latest HP products, and more
• On-site Fitness Centers at no cost
Back to top