Global Media Planning
- Job Summary: In order to improve the quality of advertising across HP products, the Global Media role will actively enforce global media standards and practices. The role will both drive operational excellence across regions, while also serving as a key driver for innovation. This will require coordination across internal and external stakeholders (e.g. publishers, media agencies).
- Job Description: The role will be central to the leadership of the Media Center of Excellence, reporting into the WW Head of Media. This person will oversee the development of media standards and practices, driving innovation throughout our global agency network, and elevating the discourse on media with HP marketers. Key qualifications include:
- Ability to serve as forceful advocate for the Media COE
- 5+ years of media experience with a brand or agency
- In-depth knowledge of digital capabilities, including programmatic platforms, ad tech, and social
- A track record of innovation, focused on digital insight or media partnership
- Experience with developing partnership with the media community
- An understanding of the fundamentals of media measurement across attitudinal and direct response goals
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Global media knowledge a plus
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top