Global Localization Operations Coordinator
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
- Responsible for Translation and Localization activities including releasing translation requests, focus on timely completion, on accuracy and tracking cost on daily basis.
- Work with operations lead to ensure process adherence and efficiency for the daily job.
- Monitor request queue and handle incoming requests according to defined processes. Ensure requestors get timely feedback. Handle urgent requests with priority and deliver to due date.
- Proactively provide status updates to stakeholders and ensure expectations/risks are clearly communicated.
- Troubleshoot any process or system issues and come up with recommendations and options to solve operational issues or questions.
- Analyze the related operational raw data and support root cause identification or improvement activities.
- Support special projects and implement changes as needed with flexibility.
- Actively engage/cooperate with operations lead, act as backup for other colleagues and actively contribute to the team performance.
- Ready for business scope expansion.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top