Global Integrated Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for delivering the end to end campaign development of inkjet printing and solutions group, partnering with the general business unit and regions to ensure we have the right creativity to successfully deliver on business needs.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the inkjet printing and solutions group marketing strategy lead to deliver a strategic brief that guides our creative agencies work .
- Utilize Insights and testing to define the best campaign approach, messaging and creative to deliver effective and famous marketing campaign
- Deliver Best in class creative across Social, Digital, Print, Out-Of-Home, In-store working with the lead agencies to deliver on customer segment new enrollee's, un-redeemed, HP installed base, and Loyals that breaks through in market
- Manage the Global yearly planning process, production budget, upside plans, and omni-channel opportunities for Instant ink
- Partner with global business unit to be a thought leader and resource on out of box experience, packaging, customer retention marketing, set up experience
- Collaborate with Region marketing on market challenges, business needs, key assets needed to deliver creative on time
- In conjunction with the Region marketing identify an aligned set of campaign Key performance indicators and robust testing plan to achieve our campaign and business objectives
- Monitor the competitive environment, stay connected on top trends and industry dynamics to continue to define relevant opportunities and recommendations to drive the business
Education and Experience Required:
- Business Analyst (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Marketing or related field; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Industry and/or channels experience
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns and/or driving global marketing communications, product management
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Mastery knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools and customer insights in specific industry or customer segments
- Mastery knowledge across marketing mix and vehicles
- Recognized subject matter expert and thought leader in industry/segments and product offering and strategy.
- Strong partner focus, including experience with partner marketing
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top