Global Field Delivery Strategic Technology Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline that need to be supported. It includes services and support for:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the services world works. At HP, the future is yours to create
HP CS (Customer Support) focuses on services growth, post sales supportoperational efficiency and developing people in order to create an experience where every HP channel partner is a promoter and every customer is an HP fan. Within CS, the Global Services Strategy andOperations (GSSO) designs and implements state of the art supportenablement solutions for HP Inc Customers, Partners and Sales teams. Theyi nfluence design and build capability and effective cost structure for continued success on Field and channel Post Sales Delivery . They are also responsible for delivering a best in class support experiencefromorder-to-delivery, enabling an efficient and effective services and support organization.
The Technology Manager position relates to the effective use of technology within Services Delivery. This isthe bridge between science/engineering and business/management.Strategic technology management takes a long-term view of technological resources, and how to use them for competitive advantage. The Technology Manager willassist with developing technology strategy for our organization, assessing the technology landscape through competitive intelligence, improving the linkage between the business objectives and the technology resources by facilitating workshop , or provide training to raise the internal awareness and implementation of strategic technology management, including an introduction to several relevant tools and techniques. Therefore, this job and global role is a combination of strategist and technologist, with strong program management components.
She/he will work as an staff member collaborating with the Channel Delivery Enablement Mgr,the Field Delivery Enablement Mgr and the Field Operations Mgr to define strategic technology roadmaps. She/he will partner with regional counterparts and several global functions to agreeand document these roadmaps and deployment plans.
- Act as the global innovation leader to identify requiredprocesses, systems, and tools to capture the current and future needs of Field and Channel delivery.
- Document a 3 years services delivery technology roadmap
- Analyze the competitive landscape to guarantee leading edge technology adoption strategy
- Collaborate with regions to define deployment and adoption plans
- Build a data strategy to create insights from the several tools we have
- Ensure a measurement system to analyze the impact of technology
- Work with regions to define a monetization strategy
- Proven track record in change and project management of large scale process and infrastructure transformation impacting sales, partners and customers.
- Confident and effective stakeholder engagement at all levels of management, delivering a combination of consensus and directive driven interaction.
- High levels of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics for mass consumption.
- Proven track record of strategy development and execution.
- Proven track record on technology and innovation management
- The ability to collaborate and influence across regions and teams to build relationships with stakeholders
- 10+ years of related experience in Sales Operations, Services, Strategy and Planning or business operations roles.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in large multinational Technology Industry organization
- Engineering Background
- PMI and/or lean six sigma certifications (or similar)
- Strong skills and knowhow on Process documentation
- Content master in the field of services delivery process and capabilities management with a complete systematic knowledge of project management tools.
- Financial and business acumen; in-depth business and industry knowledge.
Entity Code: F9
Back to top