HP is a proven technology leader, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in pioneering new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology – the intersection of the physical and digital realms
- personal devices such as laptops and phablets
- mobile workstations
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- new business models and services
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create! HP is reinventing a new Global Communications function and team designed to amplify its brand narrative, strategic market conversations, thought leader programs and engagement with the product and innovation community. We have key openings in a few areas including executive communications, product communications, and corporate affairs. We are looking individuals with leadership potential and strategists with strong content depth, experience in handling senior Fortune 100 executives and an ability to create and drive executive positioning, excite employees, and expand external influencer relationships. The hallmark of the HP Global Communications team is passion, commitment, curiosity, flexibility and global perspective. We are a growth team with a mission to reinvent the way HP communicates and the way influencers interact with our brand.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration; MBA preferred.
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 6+ years related experience or Master's degree and 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Superior writing and editing skills – recognized for "near perfection" writing and editing skills and often asked to edit the work of others
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management
- Superior listening and interpersonal skills
- Superior organization and program management skills
- Ability to link communications plans and activities to business results
- Superior knowledge and understanding of external and internal communications methodologies, tools and vehicles
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward common goal
- High levels of tact and diplomacy
- Executive presence
- Agency and budget management
- Consultative skills
- Ability to reinvent communications through social media, events, and innovative new methods
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top