Global Accounts Program Manager
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Communicates tactical process decisions and plans, project status, and issues and workarounds, in order to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or region.
- Leads internal projects with medium to high complexity and risk, provides feedback on projects, and conducts post- project evaluations.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or region on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of medium to high complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes and assists others in utilizing standard project management and quality
- improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Establishes processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives and maintains process documentation.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 5-8 years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required and certification a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts.
- Strong project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top