Global Account Operational Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Global Account Operational Manager in Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Manage the operations of approximately 15-20 global accounts at HP
- Most of the global accounts are "inbound" to Asia Pacific & Japan, thus heavy engagement with Americas (AMS) and EMEA required
- Act as the Account Operations Lead and work closely with Regional/Global Sales, Lead Region Account Operation Manager (AOM), Customers and Cross Functional Business Units such as Finance, Supply Chain, other operations team to address operational challenges & opportunities
- Engage with Sales/Customers to obtain customer details and requirements, trigger necessary entities set-up, create customer handbook & contact matrix, trigger & oversee catalog/B2B/B2Bi set-up, coordinate customer on-boarding
- Collaborate with Sales and/ or Customers to understand, assess and document solution requirements. i.e. Non Standard Turn-Around-Time (TAT), Supply Chain related processes, Legal Compliance, Global Trade Compliance, Invoicing Process (Centralized), Special Stock Keeping Units (SKUs), etc
- Monitor account processes performance -i.e. ePenetration rates, quote/pricing TAT, Service Level Objective (SLO) Attainment
- Manage Large Deals/Special Project Deployment by ensuring the operational readiness and alignment between customer demand and supply chain
- Develop working relationship with key customer contacts, ensures excellent customer & partner satisfaction & loyalty
- Engage the local global account teams (Sales, Customer Support Managers, local AOM, etc.) to manage escalations and customer support maximization
- Manages customer expectations through effective communication about HP capabilities and communicate any Operation process change or event that may impact the customer business
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues
- Engage with EMEA and AMS global account teams to understand account requirements and troubleshoot order management or lead-to-order challenges for the account
- Lead Customer Operation reviews with discussion on overall account performance (order volume SLO, performance, and revenue)
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Technical University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years' experience in technical selling and/or consultative selling.
- Experience in industry desired.
- Technical and/or solution experience in vertical industry preferred.
- 3-5 years of related experience in sales operations
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with managing dynamic project management or operational management experience
- 1-2 years of hands on process improvement experience required
- Strong engagement skills and ability to build partnerships across various functions and at executive level
- Good understanding of operations across the entire sales process (lead to cash)
- Good communication, attitude and presentation skills required
- Good analytical and business acumen
- Must be meticulous, attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience working in a matrix organisation, international exposure and engagement is important
Knowledge and Skills
- Good in-depth business knowledge, understand sales cycles and sales processes
- Good leadership skills, including goal-setting, conflict resolution, problem solving, evaluation, and employee engagement
- Strong project management and communication, influence, and presentation skills, including both written and verbal forms catered to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to work outside standard working hours if necessary (evening, early morning)
- 0-10% travel required
- Ability to manage very complex operations and juggle multiple account operational challenges
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top