Global Account Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Global Account Manager in China, you will have a chance to
- Hunts new acquisition based out from China. Protect and develop key existing outbound global account
- Builds strong professional working C-level relationships with the client.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques.
- Orchestrates all HP resources and sponsorship essential for executing the account business plan.
- Engages and manages team members in presales, sales specialists and inside sales to support complex deals.
- Proactively engages partners to define and pursue joint growth opportunities with the account.
- Drives the account internationally/Globally.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Typically 8-12 years account management experience.
- Builds strong CXO level relationships, especially working with executives in lines of business.
- Adept at advanced sales negotiations and positioning.
- Demonstrates strong presentation and communication skills at the executive level.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top