Gaming Social & Influencer Marketing Specialist
OMEN by HP is seeking an experienced, digital-savvy Social Media & Influencer Specialist with the drive and enthusiasm to continue building one of fastest growing brands in the PC Gaming industry. The ideal candidate has a passion for gaming, esports, and technology and has experience in managing both social media & content strategies, as well as influencer marketing programs. The individual will be responsible for producing creative content and managing global social media channels to engage with existing fans and expand the community. They will also work with our local marketing teams to enforce global policies and strategies around OMEN's influencer marketing & ambassador programs.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with global teams, and possess expertise in digital marketing. You'll be working with a team of marketing professionals based around the world, including our creative agencies, global business units and regional marketing teams, to optimize OMEN by HP's brand performance at scale.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Manager of Global Marketing for PC Gaming, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and enforce the global strategies and tactics for social media and influencer programs.
- Plan community/social roadmaps including schedules and calendars in organized, timely manner. Ensure visibility and status of all activities to internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for creative conception, approvals, and asset delivery of global assets to regions/countries for OMEN owned, paid, and earned social media channels.
- Acts as WW liaison for regional/country initiatives - i/e/ social channel launches, ambassador & influencer programs.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and reporting of community, team and channel performance KPI data and make strategic suggestions for ongoing improvements.
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum of 5 years in marketing roles within consumer and/or entertainment sector (agency or client side) with an emphasis on content programming and brand strategy
- Digital mastery with demonstrable knowledge and experience of social marketing, content marketing and media, ideally in with younger millennials / Gen Z
- Proven track record in strategic communications planning
- Media planning experience with the ability to read, understand and approve detailed multi-national media plans
- Passionate player of video games, preferably PC games
- Knowledge of the current and future esports landscape, including key partners and players
- The ability to identify great creative from average creative
- High level of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, from top to bottom
- WW, Regional and Country experience
- Driven, energetic, transformational and engaging
- Able to travel frequently, including internationally, while carrying a full workload
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top