Gaming New Product Introduction Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Develop, drive and evaluate complex image-building, awareness building and/or promotional/demand generation programs and contact strategies across audiences, industries, sales channels or businesses - in direct support of revenue targets.
- Set or lead the adoption of direct marketing strategies, policies, standards and direction globally, across a worldwide business group or across a region.
- Develop and drive a coordinated reference selling process across a business, industry or geography that has field and management backing.
- Select, manage and develop agencies or contractors.
- May manage functional or department budgets.
- Serve as communications consultant and strategist for assigned business.
- Lead strategic and integrated communications initiatives for the company, worldwide business group or across a region.
- Be recognized as an authority and thought leader and contribute to the development and adoption of innovative principles and practices across HP.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 10+ years of experience across several marketing or integrated communications disciplines.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior writing and editing skills - recognized for "near perfection" writing and editing skills and often asked to edit the work of others.
- Superior organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link communications plans and activities to business results.
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward common goal.
- Fluency in local language and English.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Agency and budget management.
- Consultative skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top