Gaming Marketing Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
- Plan, execute and measure web or interactive marketing programs and technologies to reach online customers or internal audiences.
- Plan, execute and measure the online customer experience strategy and roadmap for a business or country.
- Develop and drive editorial strategies and content for online properties, landing pages or websites.
- Provide internet consultancy to recommend best-fit solution, including look and feel, navigation experience, information architecture, to meet marketing or business objective.
- Establish, track and measure business group or country measurements of success such as web traffic, revenue and leads generated, TCE.
- Manage and direct assigned agencies or contractors as needed.
- Manage program budgets as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, search, database marketing, chat marketing, podcasting, blogging, privacy, e-business, etc), including trends and technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in interactive marketing or customer experience/user interface.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid writing and editing for the web - some peer or manager edits typically needed.
- Solid web analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies (all channels and pricing models).
- Solid knowledge of Internet principles and web site production.
- Solid knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.
- Maintain HP marketing management systems as needed.
Back to top