Future Product Marketing Manager, Home Business Solutions
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Future Product Marketing Manager, Home Business Solution in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Drive cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with strategic initiatives and business objectives, and seamless integration and timely execution of solutions and feature sets; Cross-functional teams include and are not limited to: Engineering, Software, Design, Customer Insights and Product Marketing and more
- Have a keen eye for compelling customer experiences, and skilled at defining product/solutions requirements
- Drive market research and powerful customer insights
- Develop and present use cases, minimum viable product requirements and experience requirements documentation
- Develop winning solution value proposition and product positioning
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Analyze trends and market disruptions, identifying new, innovative ideas to add to future solution roadmap
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships across and within the organization
- Act as the solution evangelist and collaborate with Worldwide Marketing to create effective messaging and go-to-market strategy and tactics
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 7-10 years in product marketing fundamentals
- Experience working and influencing in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially in a virtual environment
- Obsessed with the consumer, their needs, and solving for them; Ability to bring customer-view to marketing requirements and strategy discussions
- Ability to multi-task and stay on top of multiple programs
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help the team win
- Deep understanding of technology and cloud/ mobile solutions
- Software/ Mobile/ Services experience preferred
- Advanced degree and/or International experience highly desired
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Back to top