Fusing & Writing Systems Engineer 3D Printing
Join HP's 3D Printing team!
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone – at every level, in every function – is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we invest in our employees' ideas to change lives and the way people work. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspectives they bring. With Multi Jet Fusion, we're launching a unique technology that will disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry, and we have an exciting opportunity to become part of this effort.
Create high performance fusing recipes on the MJF WG3D platform via the integration of TIJ Printmodes, Optics, Ink Chemistry and Materials Science.
- Run Fusing experiments with a broad variety of materials and agents.
- Create and use Datapath tools to generate 3D printmodes .
- Research lower power printmodes and fusing methods
- Partner with Printzone HW Owners to create an systems solution.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Science/Engineering
- Minimum 4-6 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with 2D platform WS integration
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding and experience in TIJ WS Tools - (buzzard etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top