Full Stack Program Manager
HP's Campaign and Content Management Capabilities team is looking for a program manager in order to drive a portfolio of Sales Marketing related web and mobile projects. The team is responsible for web and mobile development, working closely with our IT organization, external agencies and vendors.
While hosted in a business group, this position sits at the interface between business management and technical development, so both business and technical skills are required.
- Handle the business and technical evaluation of new tools and technologies in the field of Sales Marketing, Content management, Campaign management and Marketing resources management.
- Manage proofs of concept development
- Manage production projects portfolio priorities and budget.
- Manage software delivery with the development teams.
- Manage portfolio evolution and organize second level support of delivered applications.
- Plan, execute and report on new implementation projects
- Provide mobile and web technology leadership to the team.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Expertise and knowledge in the online space, including trends and technologies.
- 8+ years of experience in interactive marketing or customer experience/user interface.
- Proven experience working in globally distributed virtual teams.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Will to explore and learn every day
- HTML/CSS and popular frameworks
- Non production server and database administration for standing up proof of concepts
- Well-developed web analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Well-developed organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Good knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies.
- Good knowledge of Internet principles, web site and mobile app production.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Agency and budget management.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top