Front-end web Developer
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for a front-end web developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- At least 2-years of industry experience
- Development experience of single-page web applications (SPA)
- Ability to write reusable, testable UI components
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Good knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Experience in build automation systems (gradle, gulp)
- Experience in version control systems (git)
- Level of English enough to read and write technical documentation
- Creative and proactive attitude
- Team co-work skills
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Flex and Action Script 3.0
- Experience with building frameworks (browserify, webpack)
- Knowledge and experience in script languages (Python, Ruby, Bash)
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top