French Africa Marketing Specialist - Personal Systems
HP Inc. is the global leader of printing and computing solutions. We're a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
- Identify market requirements for targeted customer segments and/or industry verticals.
- Using market and customer research information, perform industry/segment analysis to support strategic planning.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications/other teams to execute programs and campaigns.
- Manage the process for securing/coordinating messaging and content for marketing programs and vehicles.
- Coordinate marketing programs, campaigns and associated budget.
- Develop/communicate closed- loop post-analysis of assigned programs.
- Perform marketing support activities as required, e.g., Siebel. MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years marketing experience.
- Industry, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- High-level knowledge of marketing/market research activities and procedures.
- Familiarity with offering category and HP offerings/ strategy.
- Strong written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Ability to influence and drive consensus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top