Fraud Prevention Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
As part of the Business to Consumer Fraud team, this role will report directly to the Fraud Prevention Manager. HP's Worldwide Finance organization provides world-class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional Shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the Company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
• Ensure all manage risk tasks are accomplished adequate.
• Serve in all business partner's needs. Actively serve on internal projects.
• Solve customer needs that appear daily. Take measured risks.
• Follow daily strategy and processes.
• Maintain full communication with Manager.
• Work all tasks assigned with excellence and on time.
• Alert customer pain points detected and Store pricing issues.
• Help management improve team quality and increase talent on all employees.
• Mastery of English language 90%
• Capable of reporting; graphing and analyzing in Excel and Power Point.
• Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills
• Self-starter and quality driven.
• Interest on accomplishing goals and exceeding expectations.
• Capable of developing talent and sharing leadership.
• Minimum of 2 year experience in Transnational Company.
• 1 year projects experience, highly desirable
• University degree in Business Administration or Finance is a plus
Back to top