France Personal System Contact Center Operations Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Customer Support Services EMEA organization manages Support Services delivery (Remote Phone & Chat, CSR, Offsite Unit Repair, Onsite Repair) for Commercial & Consumer products.
HP Tunis CS Contact Center delivers Support Services in French language to customers located in France, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, North Africa and Canada.
The France Personal System Contact Center Operations Manager is responsible to manage best in class operational performance measured through Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and to achieve highest possible Customer Satisfaction primarily measured through Support - Net Promoter Score (S-NPS).
In that role the Operations Lead has to rely on a virtual team of Contact Center L1 Agents, Mentors and Supporting Functions (Quality Call Coach, Process Specialist) to drive continuous performance improvement in Contact Center Support delivered on Personal System products to customers in France.
Customer Experience & Operations Quality Management:
- Daily & Weekly L3/S-NPS survey analysis
- Bridge deviation by in-depth analysis & ensure correctives actions are taken to meet L3/S-NPS metrics objectives
- Integrate guidance from Category to drive Customer Loyalty
- Entry point for driving Quality improvement projects/initiatives supporting Operations Performance
- Single Point of Contact for Operations Performance Reviews
- Foster an open, engaging & pro-active collaboration-style within the team and across the stakeholder community
- Facilitate and coordinate regular meetings with other delivery towers
- Monitor CS Contact Center Operational performance (L4 metrics) and provide Performance Corrective Action Plan on a weekly and monthly basis
- Excellence in execution to drive Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty and ensure that Support-Net Promoter Score + Problem Not Solved (PNS) + First Contact Resolution (FCR) meet Target
- Effective KCI to ensure enhanced Customer Experience through Case Resolution
- Availability of weekly CAPs with detailed Root Cause Analysis for any L3 metric not On Target
- Case coaching to improve troubleshooting effectiveness in particular for complex issues
- Process Control Management to ensure Compliance to P&P and HP Policies
- SNiC Ops Performance (Dir_Commodity) Actual versus Target enabling FtF improvement
- Focus on PPsnD balancing contribution to First-time-Fix and Parts consumption
- Phone Service Level Actual versus Target
- Daily Backlog management to ensure that no Case is open without any timely action plan with clear owner & deadline
- Average Case Aging to reduce negative impact on CSAT in relation to Solution Time
- Increase of Remote Resolution Rate
- Contribute to Quality Assessment Roadmap
Country Service Line Manager Interface:
- Go to Person for Country Service Line Manager for Ops Performance related questions
- Assist Country Organization in case of delivery performance quality problem / issue
- Prepare & provide the weekly & monthly Ops Performance summary for Country & EMEA
Personal skills and qualities:
- Strong relationship management
- Experience in multi-country management
- High analytical and creative problem solving capabilities and techniques
- Solid communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of service delivery principles and processes
- Commercial Operations Knowledge
- Strong Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Solid English language skills
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma for effective analysis and process improvements
- Expertise in CS support and delivery tools
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Alex J.Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top