Foundry Management and Outsourcing Engineer
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Foundry Management and Outsourcing Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for managing Print-head Change Management, Availability and Technology with HP's IC & MEMS Supplier Fab to meet HP quality, supply, and cost and development goals
- Lead or be part of the New Print-head Product/ Process Introduction (NPI) Programs and Technology Transfer Programs for IC and MEMS wafers fabrication at HP Suppliers, which involved
- Qualify/ develop new Print-head Product Designs, Processes, Direct Materials and Tooling in the fabrication of IC wafer products via first pass analysis on product quality impact. This includes patent filing or trade secret filing as appropriate
- Require sustaining of IC wafer yields and improving of sub-assembly/ final product yields through monitoring of product failure rates, trending the failures, and presenting alternative solutions to improve products through Product design/ Process/ Direct Material/ Quality gates and/or specifications refinement
- Work with IC suppliers and HP end-to-end value chain partners to resolve quality escalations seen at HP Factories and drive speedy resolution through 4D/ 8D/ Corrective Actions procedures. This involves development of subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex technical issues within established Part Tracking/ SQC/ DOE/ Failure Analysis methods, facilitating investigation to identify root cause and working with partners to implement necessary changes to product/process to prevent recurrence of issues
- Participate as part of an Audit team member or lead the Audit team in HP IC Supplier Fab audit to ensure adherence to HP Corporate Quality System Audit (QSA) standards across Management Practice, Engineering Methods, Manufacturing Controls, Supply Chain Management, Training and Documentation
- Ensure programs are initiated & completed in timely fashion within budgeted resources and products are manufacturing released with good quality. This is through providing direction to world-wide team from different organizations, facilitating information validation and team decision-making process through end-to-end value chain integration (across Product/ Process/ Operations/ Factory Systems) to meet the program milestones at Qualification, Risk Production and full Manufacturing Release
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Possess Bachelor/ Master/ PhD in Microelectronics/ Electrical/ Materials Science/ Chemical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in fields of IC and/or MEMS Fabrication, Design and Development
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent team player, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Proactive, innovative and self-motivated
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top