Forecast and Planning Program Manager
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our forecast and planning program manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Actively gather, formalize, and represent dynamic regional/country sales demand requirements so as to position availability, drive supply chain fulfilment and maximize revenue position.
- Drive collaboration via country and to ensure printing Systems success and market share growth in regional markets through forecast process innovation and positioning through NPI (new product introduction), EOL (end of life) and allocation management.
- Establish 18 months product forecasts that aligns to market sizing and share objectives, product pricing strategy and product mix assumptions. Ensure availability in product line-ups and responsiveness to dynamically changing seasonal requirements and competitive market pressures.
- Plan and execute NPI (new product introduction) supply availability for timely launch while managing EOL product sunset.
- Execute a roll over strategy that ensure business continuity through close monitoring and planning with product marketing, countries and supply chain team.
- Make recommendations for allocation decision and while evaluating implications.
- Display a thorough understanding of the cost and margin relative to our product pricing goals.
- Understand relationship between list price, discounts, contra, net dealer price and street price.
- Effectively analyze and predict the impact of forecast swing to inventory.
- Take proactive and timely actions to minimize inventory exposure through a firm grasp of the supply chain landscape and current fulfilment model.
- Consolidate actual demand vs. forecast, track initiatives performances, NPI progress & provide timely and quality reports for management review and decision making for overall business performance.
- Responsible for statistical analysis using trending, bias, seasonal and cyclical historical to formulate a robust business plan and forecast recommendation.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 10+ years of experience in Business Analysis and Planning
- 10+ years of experience in a supply chain function (or related fields).
- Should have strong financial acumen to understand product positioning, profitability and financial limitations.
- Understand how to look at tradeoffs and create choicepoint proposals & recommendations to manage allocations effectively. Alignment with yearly / half yearly budget and monthly flash process.
- Able to articulate Printing Systems business strategy and priorities. Understands and effectively integrates business objectives and priorities into forecast process to drive business results.
- Understands and manage future platform lifecycle processes, tools & transitions to support category business objectives.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top