Fleet Management Solutions SW Development Engineer
The FMS lab owns and develops a suite of SW assets focused on print management focused SW assets. The focus for this role is the cloud basedThis position will be on the JetAdvantage Management platform (JAM) team. JAM is a cloud-based platform for used primarily by internal and external partners in the Managed Print Services (MPS) space. When integrated with partner their tools, JAM gives Managed Print Services providers partners a powerful capability for proactively supporting HP devices. JAM consists of communicates with these devices using a device collection agent (DCA) that runs in the customer environment using their internal network. and communicates with print devices over the customer network and a Cloud The cloud-hosted portion of JAM that communicates with the DCA to collect data and issue commands. and exposes a set of APIs to ISV Our MPS partners interact with JAM via a published set of public APIs. . JAM is a foundational component of the Smart Device Services (SDS) strategy targeted at providing breakthrough service cost reductions for MPS providerspartners. SDS is in turn a key a crucial component of HP Print's overall A3 strategy.
This position is for a SW development engineer engaged in responsible for the development and support of the JAM platform. The SW engineer will collaborate with team peers and other key partners to define, design, develop, test and deploy high quality components of the JetAdvantage Management and Smart Device Services system.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (CS or closely related degree), Master's degree desired.
Experience and knowledge:
- Demonstrated SW development experience
- Experience with web development/deployment technologies (e.g., HTML, HTTP, REST APIs, .NET, C#, XML/JSON, Apigee, AWS, Docker, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows development environment and tools
- Strong teamwork/team building, communication, collaboration & partnering skills
- SW development lifecycle, quality processes, agile development
- Proven problem solving & decision making capabilities
- Significant Web/Cloud development/deployment experience
- API Management, partner technology integration experience, SDK development
- Amazon Web Services experience. DevOps experience.
- Print industry experience; printer SW/FW development
- Technical leadership experience
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top