We are looking for a Software Student for the R&D department in HP Barcelona. The candidate will be responsible for the development of the embedded Firmware/Software and its integration. He/she will be part of a multi-disciplinary development team located both in Barcelona and other international locations, working towards common and technically challenging objectives.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Software development: be a proficient software developer, capable of design and develop high quality software
- Work with multi-disciplinary peers including interaction and integration with hardware designers
- Understand, improve and contribute in all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
Qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge of C++ preferably with experience in concurrent and parallel programming.
- Knowledge of Python
- Understanding of modern operating systems, including Linux and real time Systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Process oriented: Good understanding of the most common software development methodologies
- Be able to work collaboratively, both within and outside one's own group.
- High level of initiative, with ability to plan and manage tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's student in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficient in Spoken and written English
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top