Financil Analyst-WW Sales Compensation
Our Sales Strategy and Operation's Finance Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance related services at HP.
What will your role be?
As a member of the Sales Strategy and Operation's Finance Team (SS&O), you will be joining a dynamic and seasoned team of Finance professionals supporting the WW Sales Compensation. This role offers candidates an excellent opportunity to learn about a critical part of HP's go to market business model. As a member of the Sales Strategy and Operation's Finance Spend Team, you will partner with other Finance team members to support one or more of SS&0;'s business units. Your contribution as a member of this team will be critical to the overall success of this Organization's financial results. A good understanding of financial & accounting processes and familiarity with HP's financial close process will help you come up to speed quickly in this position.
What will your day consist of?
- You will provide consultancy and challenge business leaders to influence impactful decisions
- You will design financial analysis to drive business actions for breakthrough outcomes
- You will identify and dive into key business trends to propose innovative methods to meet objectives
- You will forecast financial results and track actuals
- You will tease scenarios on key learnings and apply them forward to minimize gaps in results
- You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with
- excellent customer and incredible focus on trust and credibility
- ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- a unique voice and a talent to challenge senior business leaders
- An independent result-oriented professional with
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- An excellent Financial Analyst with
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial analysis concepts
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Excel wizard and PowerPoint lover, curious to find new ways to visualize trends
- 6+ years of work experience
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top