Financial Tools & Processes - Technical Lead
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
As a Finance Systems/Tools analyst in Bangalore, you will:
- Work to develop, maintain, and improve the tools used in the finance function. You will work closely with the different finance groups as well as IT and Corporate Project Teams to proactively manage finance tools owned by the various IT organizations and lead process improvement initiatives related to finance tools.
- Consult with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and develop automated solutions to support business users and build efficiencies.
- Represent the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
Responsibilities may include:
- Supporting Corporate Project Business Cases (scope, goals, deliverables, plans, dependencies, resource requirements), stakeholders communication, ensuring milestone timelines and sign-off.
- Support regional teams and functions through automation for business processes – Review of existing processes, solution proposal, design and development primarily using Microsoft technological framework.
- Partner with different organizations as required.
- Communicate changes to broader Finance community.
- Develop training material and plans.
To be successful you should have:
- Sound knowledge of Project management processes and experience in dynamic and cross-function environment.
- Very good understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft .Net and Analytical Framework (.Net, SQL Server, Data Mining), building financial modeling solutions.
- Strong business acumen and able to relate to company, products, business strategy.
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to present and communicate to senior business leaders.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree with focus in Computer Systems.
- Technical experience in development and system design, PMP preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience in leading technical business projects preferably in finance domain.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top