Financial Services Print Solutions Lead -- US
Responsible for developing and managing relationships with key partners who comprise the financials services print solutions ecosystem in the US. Activities may include but are not limited to: business development including joint value proposition development, partner management, co-marketing, pipeline management, and large deal pursuit support.
Applies unique mastery of financial services industry (FSI) trends and dynamics to be recognized internally as an authority in FSI. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
This individual will be measured on a number of dimensions with a particular emphasis on adoption of specified HP financials services print solutions through all routes to market.
Develop and implement ecosystem solution plans to drive HP Office Printing Solutions presence in the US financial services market
- Manage partner community, including development and execution against annual business plans. Duties include ensuring that FSI GTM plans sync with the marketing and R&D plans as well as serving as a mentor to other employees on best practices related to understanding needs across the ecosystem and value chain.
- Work with partners to provide appropriate sales and technical training content and delivery on an on-going basis. Lead development and execution of process to position FSI offerings with sales teams and customers. Understand and apply key marketing fundamental concepts, processes and practices related to generating customer demand and motivating channels and developers.
- Identify key solution opportunities within the industry and drive the development of solutions internally and with our key partners
Support solution GTM readiness by participating in and appropriately influencing solution selling process across regions
- Manage messaging and influence tactics related to sales readiness and marketing plans for FSI solutions.
- Ensure inclusion of appropriate key partner and HP solutions messages with the whole product messages for new hardware platforms in an introduction. Participate in the window messaging strategy sessions. Bring the 3rd party solutions perspective to the discussion.
- Lead forums with key sales personnel to position FSI solutions to ensure maximum solutions attach and revenue generation
- Track funnel of key deals by partner and sales stage to drive deal closure and revenue generation. Coach team on best practices and processes to ensure consistency in funnel tracking and closing.
- Assist sales force in identifying and closing targeted solutions deals
Enable sales growth and organizational improvement by representing partner and sales team input into key operational improvement initiatives.
- Work with ops teams and partners to execute against an appropriate solution introduction process to ensure an effective launch and end-to-end readiness within the regions.
- Influence the go-forward operational priorities by bringing sale and financial data into conversations.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top