Financial Master Data Systems Analyst
This position is required to support OKB9, Supply Chain &Services Production Support, Finance Master Data Project Consultancy, and FYE rollover activities.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Manages the implementation of a system solution from beginning to end for a customer and creates a plan for testing new systems.
- Troubleshoots current applications and solves minor issues independently.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Interacts with internal customers, examining moderately complex issues or concerns to find a solution.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to identify the business potential of a given project.
- Solves moderately complex, multiple systems problems.
- Develops risk mitigation and fall back strategies.
- Generates ideas for projects.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or computer science; advanced degree preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Developing presentation skills; strong PowerPoint skills.
- Expert proficiency in Excel.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Advanced understanding of accounting principals.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to design new systems.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top