Financial Data Analyst
As a Financial data analyst the responsibility is to collects data for the respective field and use data to make relevant conclusions that would help companies make better business decisions to optimize cash, financial planning, purchase planning, etc.
Master degree finance with math, statistics. Strong math and analysis skills are needed.
- Statistical and data analytics certifications
Job skills and requirements:
- 3 -5 years of industrial experience in predictive modeling, business intelligence, business data and statistical analysis
- Strong Problem solving ability and ability to derive meaningful business insights through data analytics. Strong analytical skills and experience in large data analysis, which includes reviewing details, facts, trends, number crunching that could give meaningful insights to drive effective and optimized business.
- Working Experience with analytics tools and software, good working skills in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, K-Means, Random Forest is desirable
- Experience in using SAS, R, Python, Matlab, or any other statistical software
- Strong data presentation skills
- Experience in handling gigabyte, larger size datasets and Big Data is desirable
- Experience in working with financial data and systems (preferred)
- Communication Skills: Good communication and presentation skills. Need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
Below Skill sets will be added advantage:
- Good understanding of business and its financial implications
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Fair understanding of the Functional/technical aspects of the job
- Good communication skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top