Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Audits business processes and performs ad-hoc internal audits.
- Identifies inherent and residual risks and conducts risk-based audits.
- Develops an understanding of the function to be audited and uses business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying findings and improvements.
- Works closely with team members to provide ongoing progress reports and updates of audit findings.
- Participates in projects/audits.
- Provides research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
- Stays abreast of new audit developments.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
- Strong communication skills (Good command over English language (written & oral) is must.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of internal audit policies and operating principles.
- Intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Intermediate risk assessment and scoping skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Intermediate financial and business acumen.
- Basic project management skills.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top