Financial Analyst Supply Chain
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Provides moderately complex financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
- Handles more complex business issues.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of HP's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top