HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create! If you are our Financial Analyst in Thailand, you will have a chance to
- Provide complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives
• Work closely with Thailand & CLM country business teams to drive business performance metrics for Print (revenue, margin, sell-thru, WOI)
• Establish with business teams the plans to drive performance at/above budget, accelerate growth and drive investment decisions
• Be a trusted advisor to business team. Help drive insightful financial analyses and simulations to assist business team in decision making
• Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making
• Enforce sound business controls, in line with HP financial policies and audit guidelines
• Provide training to the business teams to improve their financial knowledge and awareness of sound business controls
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design
• Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes
• Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice Presidents (VP)s.
• Link strongly with Team Lead and other members in SEA-K Finance in carrying out the above responsibilities
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with 5~8 years of experience
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and be able to work with various teams
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations
- Previous experience in a business finance role preferred.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top