HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Provides complex, financial analysis and support for controllership.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
- Provides analytics to controllership and Colombia and Peru teams.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
- Represents finance on cross- functional teams.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Country Controllership financial support for Colombia and Peru
- Month end close responsibilities include supporting Columbia's IC and equate processes, tax accruals and AFM compliance and TB and BSR reviews.
- Support Peru's custom reporting and JE, review and approve entries, equate support and compliance reporting.
- Trail balance and BSR review
- Project work as needed
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
Back to top