At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
• Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business
• Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope.
• Provides analytic support to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
• Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
• Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
• Represents finance on cross functional teams.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to entry level analysts.
• Ability to influence multiple cost centers within a broad scope, typically interacting with managers and directors.
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
• Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
• Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Good business acumen.
Back to top