- Provide support to various LES HW Business and Finance Team - LES HW Operations Team (Planning, Costing Team and NPI Team), Region Category, Region Supply Chain Finance, FS Team to manage LES HW Factory spend.
- Review and analyze actual Factory spend (P&L impact for LES HW Business) - review GL and investigate any discrepancies.
- Consolidate, analyze and submit monthly Flash build volume for WW and IPMO Factory.
- Calculate projected / Flash for Purchase Price Variance
- Validate, analyse and compile ESC and cost breakdown for publication to various parties for monthly ESC, Budget process, and SPAR purposes.
- Review and validate cost breakdown for current production SKUs (monthly basis) and NPI SKUs (quarterly basis) prepared by Operations (Costing Team) and investigate any significant changes in cost.
- Work closely with FS team on functions supported by the team for ESC setting process.
- Review and validate ESC for all 3 region APJ, AMS and EMEA, and ensure weighted average ESC being calculated correctly by FS team.
- Provide ESC to FS Team for monthly ESC system update (iCost, Eiffel, and other sub-systems)
- SKU / part set up in various systems - responsible to provide the cost to FS team for part set up upon request from Planners.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
- Represents finance on cross- functional teams.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top