Finance Systems Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Support the Simplify project, a multi-year Transformation of our business and financial systems. Our deliverable is to design and implement an SAP based Product Costing Solution, replacing multiple legacy tools and processes. In this role you will interact with a variety of stakeholders including Finance, Supply Chain, and IT as well as work directly with our project partner Deloitte.
- Drive Costing design across all regions and businesses.
- Identify and analyze User Stories (business requirements).
- Provide guidance to our business partners.
- Lead business process re-engineering efforts that support Simplify.
- Coordinate and support testing of application releases with IT and Users.
- Develop user documentation for MOC and user Training.
- Contribute to costing strategy and design workshops.
Knowledge and Experience Priorities:
- First level university degree with a focus in accounting or computer science.
- 5+ years' experience in Cost Accounting preferred.
- Supply Chain process knowledge including material movements, procurement, etc.
- Expert understanding of SAP; MM/SD and FI/CO
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders.
- Experience working on projects, knowledge of Agile Methodology a plus
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Exhibit a pro-active style, including expression/contribution of ideas
Back to top