At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Scitex is a Global leader in digital printing for Corrugated Packaging, Signage and Display
HP Scitex's innovative technology allows for a breadth of applications from boxes to displays and signage. We develop printing systems which provide customers with high print quality and productivity, creating a true differentiation for our customers from their competition
HP Scitex is part of HP's Printing & Imaging business. Its activities include Scitex's worldwide management, as well as research, development, operations, integration, marketing, finance and customer assurance. Our worldwide activities are Israel-based and are conducted from 3 sites: the R&D center in Poleg, printing system integration in Caesarea and ink manufacturing in Kiryat Gat.
- Manage all aspects of the corrugated packaging Global Business Unit P&L - Financial Reporting, Flash, Long Term Financial Planning.
- Lead Month end close activities and ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
- Responsibility includes all aspects of the business - Revenue, Cost of sales, and open management across all functional areas including R&D, Sale, Marketing and Admin.
- Establish current business management (CBM) processes together with marketing and Go to market (GTM) teams to support management reporting and tracking of business performance
- Track and manage the ongoing business P&L performance against budget plan. Raise flags, identify risks & opportunities and suggest mitigations.
- Oversea division HC and Total cost of workforce (TCOW) plans and execution.
- CAPEX management - Lead the Investment committee of the GBU to plan, control and track Capital Expenditure budget in accordance to the division tactical plan and budget affordability.
- Engage with division business partners to ensure alignment and coordination in complex planning and execution processes (Services division GSS, PWP, Regions, GSB, ATPS, GSO)
- Manage spend of HW Manufacturing facility (Caesarea) and 2 Ink Manufacturing planets (Kiryat Gat and Puerto Rico).
- Drive and implement initiatives to get to a leading cost structure and ensure cost goals are met
- Proactively drives process improvements and actively reviews, analyzes, and manage the key controls to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements
- Consults with Operations & Customer Assurance (CA) team and GBU leadership teams to drive an optimized manufacturing, Integration and Installation strategy.
- Support the corrugated packaging business operating model definition and implementation for all Supply chain aspects.
- Authorize signature for external vendors SOW approval.
- Represent the business unit in front of government and local jurisdiction engagements (OCS - Office of the Chief Scientist, Israel Ministry of economy)
- Lead a team of finance professionals located in Netanya, Poland, and the regions. (BCN, SG, US)
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Consults with business leaders to drive and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope (e.g., long-term business planning, product analysis and development, balancing risk, approving significant deals, etc.)
- Provides leadership during implementation of business-wide programs and products.
- Ability to influence an entire business within a broad scope.
- Leads large and complex business or finance process initiatives.
- Communicate targets, provide guidance and expose the staff members to the wider Prisma of the state of the business
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree and/or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) an advantage.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a finance function.
- Typically 5+ years of supervisory and/or leading a project team experience.
- Flexibility Strategic thinking
- Superior understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent people management skills, including managing teams across countries.
- Excellent communication skills, catered to a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Strong understanding of HP's policies and processes.
- Excellent consulting, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Back to top