At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We're looking for an internship for the European A3 contractual market who will join our new A3/A4-focused WW team driving growth for HPI. You will be part of the contractual pricing team focused on understanding competitive pricing and defining pricing benchmarks for HP inclusive of hardware devices, accessories, and running costs. You will work across organizations to build pricing intelligence to support HP's competitive position in the market. The position requires close partnership with category and contractual GTM teams across the region and countries. This position will be based in Barcelona, Spain.
About the role
- Develop robust business intelligence processes and systems that helps us understand and track competitive pricing and trends vs HP's position, down to country level.
- Participate in regular meetings in region across multiple parts of the organization, e.g., hardware and supplies categories, indirect and direct MPS to get latest intelligence and align on key insights.
- Collaborate in building and defining WW expertise in contractual pricing.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Responsible and accurate
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to cope with complexity
- Bachelors or Master degree in Finance, Econometrics or Business Administration
- Good level of English.
- Excellent level in Excel
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top